Hire the Clubrooms
Whilst our building primarily functions as a lifesaving and sports club, we do hire out to members of the public for some events.
The clubrooms of the Paekakariki Surf Lifeguards are available to hire for club nights, meetings, conferences, weddings, and other such functions.
We do not hire to 21st Birthday Parties. The downstairs facilities are for club members only and not available for hire.
The club is suited to an event of 80 people max.
- A small (old) kitchen with electric oven, microwave, and zip (for hot water).
- Two toilet cubicles and a men's urinal.
- Separate bar area with fridge.
- Sound system - suited to plugging in an iPod or laptop, and playing CDs.
- Depending on availability we can also provide tables and chairs.
For booking information and details please contact email@example.com
Viewing the Club
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.
Cost of Hire
The Cost of Hire is on a case by case basis. Costings can be discussed via email@example.com
There are patrols on during the summer months (November-March) from 12-5pm Saturdays and Sundays, and additional week day patrols throughout December, January and February.
Please be mindful of this when considering booking our clubrooms.